Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 18: Tater Tot Casserole


This recipe was from my friend, Melinda Clower. She had just gotten back from Iraq and was staying at my house for a while. She brought up this recipe and it sounded great!

What you will need:



1 1/2-2 lb ground beef

1 can cream of mushroom

1 can cream of celery

1 pkg kraft singles

1 bag tater tots



Get Cookin' Yall!



Cook ground beef, drain fat. Add in both cans of soup after meat is cooked. Stir until warm, pour into casserole dish. I used a 9x13. Place cheese slices ontop of meat, place tater tots on top of cheese. Cook in oven 400' until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted. Roughly 15-30 minutes.





What we thought:



Jimmy rated this a 10/10. Melinda said 20/10. I say 9/10. The flavor is really good, and since it was SUPER easy to make, I will bump it up to a 10/10. This would be a great dish if you have little kids, and they could help you put the cheese and tater tots on. I think next time I will try using Velveeta cheese instead of kraft singles. I have a feeling I will be craving this, a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment