Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 20: Chicken Casserole



This is supposed to be a "healthy" version, only if you get the right ingredients.

4. C cooked chicken
1 bell pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
1 can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 oz) container low fat sour cream
2 ribs celery, finely diced





Saute onion, pepper, and celery in skillet sprayed with Pam. Stir to keep from sticking. Mix chicken, vegetables, soup and sour cream together. Salt to taste. Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. Top with crushed corn flakes. May garnish with paprika and parsley flakes. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.


What we thought:
Jimmy rated this a 9/10. He went back for seconds. I would rate this a 9 because it was simple and really good. Just because I made it, I would lean towards an 8, but I will go ahead and rate it a 9. I will make this again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment