Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 24: The Office Jello Prank!


I am soooo excited about this one! I am pranking Jimmy by putting his accounting calculator in jello. Its only a four function calculator. I don't believe he knows this is coming, though I've asked randomly what would he do if he lost his calculator or something happened to it. We both LOVE the office, thats what she said, and I know he will appreciate this joke, or at least I hope he would.


What you will need:



1 stapler or calculator (you can even use someone's glasses if you wish)

5 boxes of jello (I used three: Sugar Free Cherry)

Enough water as box calls for

1 pan

1 tupperware

2 pieces of dental floss

Measuring cup

Tape





Directions:

Prepare the jello according to the box. If you are going to use the stapler and dental floss way, just go to this website: http://www.jellostapler.com/stapler-in-jello.html

What I did was I added some jello to the pan and filled it halfway. I will let the jello firm, and right before it firms all the way, I will add the calculator and fill the rest of the pan with jello. I will place in the refrigerator and let firm.

What we thought:

I thought it turned out in the ball park of what I thought would happen. I would rate it a 7/10, but I also figured I would get more of a reaction from him as well. I think he was upset about it being his "lucky" calculator drowned in jello instead of the $1 calculator laying by the tv. I didn't see the $1 calculator or I would have used it! lol. Jimmy says his first reaction was, "omg my calculator, omg my calculator". His second reaction, "Does it work?". No, it didn't work. He then started to warm up to the idea of his calculator drowned in jello. I shall try the stapler another time. My only thought, "what to do with all this jello???". Three boxes were too much. I would have gone with like one box, not three or five!

No comments:

Post a Comment