Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 25: Baked Chicken Salad


I am trying to expand my salad skills, so I decided to take a baby step into the chicken salad realm. I was going to grill, but I am not a fan of the dark "stuff" my george forman grill leaves, so I decided to bake instead.


What you will need (for 2 people):

2 chicken breasts

3/4 head of lettuce

2 carrots

1 stalk of celery

1 small onion

cube of cheese

1 tomato



Directions:

Bake chicken breasts. Once cooked, cut chicken breasts into small slivers. Dice onion, celery, carrots, and tomato. Mix chicken and salad together. Top with cheese and dressing.



What we thought:

I added crushed roman and topped my salad with with the roman and avacado. Jimmy thought this was a 9 or 10/10. He even went back for seconds. I enjoyed this, and will make this again!



No comments:

Post a Comment