Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 6: Sesame Chicken


This was new to us, and when we tried it out, it was a nice change.


You will need:



3 to 4 chicken breasts

1/3 C flour

1/2 C sugar

1/4 chopped green onions

2 tablespoon sesame seed

1/2 cup soy sauce



Directions: cut chicken into bite size pieces and coat with flour. fry in pan with olive oil until brown . Take out and place in separate bowl for later. Mix sugar and soy sauce in pan and add chicken (this will coat the chicken and make it kinda sticky) then add seeds and green onions until coated. Serve with rice and enjoy



Jimmy made this tonight. I helped with the prep.

I rated the seasoning like a 7 1/2. I think it needed more sugar. I gave it an 8 as well because it was a new and different idea for dinner.

Jimmy rated this 8 because "it was gooooood"-as he says. He says he would make the chicken into smaller pieces, like I suggested the first time, and make it sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment