Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 16: Brownie Delight



I got this recipe from someone else online. It looked deellicciioousss so I HAD to give it an attempt, even though I am not big on making deserts.




What you will need:




1 box Brownie mix.
3-4 Score bars
1 large container of frozen whipped topping
2 large box vanilla or white chocolate pudding

Directions:
1. Make brownies as box directions. As soon as it come out take a knife and make it into small pieces, this is to cool it faster. (no rhyme or reason to cutting, i just take a knife and go back and forth making it look crumbly.) cool
2. Crush Score bars into small bite size pieces. set aside.
3. Make pudding, add half the milk called for on box, once pudding starts to set add the whipped topping and stir until well blended.
4.Once the brownie is cool, layer. brownie, pudding mixture, score, brownie, pudding score. do as many layers as you have ingredients for. Refrigerate until ready to serve.


What I thought:
I started to doubt my tastebuds when it came to this desert. It was entirely too rich andI over cooked the brownies, because I was distracted in the living room, which resulted in a few hard pieces of brownies. I also think eating a few thin mints before eating this, i am healthy..i know, also made it too rich. Overall, this was super easy to make so I would rate this a 6 1/2-7 out of 10. Would I make it again? Probably not. It looks pretty though. I also used sugar free vanilla pudding, fat free milk, and added strawberries which really saved the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment