Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 40: Chocolate Pudding Pie


I had a dream that I had made this chocolate mousse-pudding pie with a graham cracker crust. I then added crushed oreo and gummy worms on top. Well, I googled this, and to find out, its an actual pie! The pudding box I bought even had the recipe on it. Who knew?! Jimmy says I got the idea from watching Julie & Julia because she had made the same pie before trying Julia Child's cook book. I had watched this movie right before I went to bed, so maybe he's right!


Ingredients:



1 box of pudding, any flavor.

1 container of Cool Whip

Graham cracker pie package



Directions:



1. Make pudding according to directions

2. Combine pudding and cool whip together, mix

3. Put ingredients onto pie crust, let cool for an hour.



I shredded a chocolate bar on top to add to the presentation
What we thought:
Jimmy rates this a 10/10. I would rate that a 10 as well. It satisfied my craving for chocolate and the taste of graham cracker and chocolate was like uber yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment